Penetration testing is a key tool in ensuring the ongoing security of your systems. Independent security penetration testing provides robust assurance to your board, customers, and your data subjects that your systems are securely implemented and free from known vulnerabilities.
We recommend that IT systems are tested as a minimum at the point of implementation, following significant change and on an annual basis.
For critical high-risk systems further supplementary testing may also be suitable including periodic STAR testing, 6 monthly penetration testing and frequent vulnerability scanning.
How we can assist
AMR CyberSecurity provide robust security testing services in a controlled manner in order to provide assurance in your IT system without impacting the business operations of your organisation. Where we identify vulnerabilities within your systems we will also identify the risks to your organisation and provide pragmatic guidance on remediating and resolving those issues in an effective and proportionate manner. Specific testing services provided include:
- Website security testing
- Application security assessment
- Internal and external vulnerability testing
- Infrastructure build reviews
- Database security assessment
- Device build review
- Code Review
- Mobile device build reviews
- Mobile application security assessment
- Red Team Testing and Simulated Targeted Attack Based Testing
- Testing of cloud hosted systems and applications; IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
Following the completion of each test we will provide a full report which includes:
- Confirmation of the scope of testing and the specific threats addressed
- An executive summary of findings
- A detailed breakdown of each finding including the description of the finding, evidence of finding, risk level and ease of exploit, likely impact and detailed remediation guidance
We can additionally:
- Provide an onsite presentation of the findings pitched either at board/senior stakeholder level or at technical level
- Retesting to provide assurance that issues have been resolved effectively
- Detailed remediation support
Why AMR CyberSecurity?
AMR CyberSecurity has extensive experience in security penetration testing and only use experienced, qualified, vetted security testers. All of our tests are carried out in accordance with our robust security testing methodology.
AMR CyberSecurity is committed to providing our clients with the best customer experience. Our tried and tested methodology ensures efficient and accurate initial engagement and scoping, scheduling, delivery and reporting.
AMR CyberSecurity is ISO27001 compliant and certified in accordance with ISO 9001 providing customers assurance that we manage our quality and internal security in accordance with best practice standards.
AMR CyberSecurity is a CREST member company for Penetration Testing Services providing our customers with robust assurance that our security testing methodologies and processes are in accordance with industry best practice and our testers are suitably vetted and technically competent.