Who we are
We are AMR CyberSecurity LTD, a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 1155194 and our registered address is AMR CyberSecurity, 3000a Parkway Whiteley, Hampshire, United Kingdom P015 7FX.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us via our website, will be processed by us.
What do we do with your data?
- The device you use to access the website including information such as: your IP address, location, time, the browser you use, your operating system and the pages you visit.
Legal Basis for collecting your data
Who we share your data with
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so.
Our website uses Google Analytics to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience.
International data transfers and security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable technical and organisational procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How long we hold your information
We will only hold your data for as long as it is relevant or as long as we have your consent to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation and / or you can request that we erase your data at any time, such requests should be submitted in writing to email@example.com. You should expect a response within 1 calendar month
In certain circumstances you will have the following rights:
- right to access: the right to request certain information about, access to and copies of the personal information about you that we are holding (please note that you are entitled to request one copy of the personal information that we hold about you at no cost, but for any further copies, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee based on administration costs);
- right to rectification: the right to have your personal information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- right to erasure: where the processing of your information is based on your consent, the right to withdraw that consent and the right to request that we delete or erase your personal information from our systems (however, this will not apply if we do not rely on your consent to carry out the processing or if we are required to hold on to the information for compliance with any legal obligation or if we require the information to establish or defend any legal claim);
- right to restriction of use of your information: the right to stop us from using your personal information or limit the way in which we can use it;
- right to data portability: the right to request that we return any information you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or that we send it directly to another company, where technically feasible; and
- right to object: the right to object to our use of your personal information including where we use it for our legitimate interests or for marketing purposes
What happens if you don’t provide your information?
If you choose to disable cookies this is likely to affect the functionality of our and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cooking will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site.
Data Controller details
Our Data Controller and Data Protection Officer can be contacted via the following:
Mail: Data Controller and Data Protection Officer, AMR CyberSecurity LTD, 3000a Parkway Whiteley, Hampshire, United Kingdom, P015 7FX.
If you believe your rights are being violated you can complain to the ICO in the UK, their full details can be found on their website.