Who Are We?
We are AMR CyberSecurity LTD, a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 1155194 and our registered address is AMR CyberSecurity, 3000a Parkway Whiteley, Hampshire, United Kingdom P015 7FX
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us via our website, will be processed
Classification of Personal Data
- Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person
Special Categories of Personal Data
- Where the processing of such information could create significant risks to individuals fundamental rights and freedoms, e.g. personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health information, sex life and sexual orientation.
All suspected and actual data breaches must be reported to the Director of Cyber Security. Following initial reporting the Director of Cyber Security will assess where there is a requirement to notify the data subject or the ICO.
What Information We Hold
- Names, email address, telephone numbers and company details for the purposes of fulfilling contracts
- Names, email address, telephone numbers and company details for marketing purposes
- The device you use to access the website including information such as: your IP address, location, time, the browser you use, your operating system and the pages you visit.
How We Use Your Information
- Administering contracts, carry out testing in accordance with customer contracts
- Contacting customer for business and marketing purposes
- Supporting basics functions of the website and analytics of our website usage
Legal Basis for Processing Your Information
- Legitimate interest for processing contracts and serving customers
Who we Share Your Information with
- Azure and Microsoft in the UK for the purposes of storing a processing your data in relation to marketing and delivering your contract
- AMR CyberSecurity will not transfer your information outside of the EEA.
Automated Decision Making and Profiling
AMR CyberSecurity will not use your Information for automated decision making and profiling.
How Long We Keep Your Information For
|Financial and contract data
|2 years since last contact
|As per scheme methodology
Data subjects have the following rights:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Data subjects should submit any such requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
All subjects rights requests will be dealt with as soon as reasonably possible. Subject access requests and requests for portability will be dealt with within 30 days.